Looking for the current challenge post? Have no fear…click here! ;)
Anita Be Stampin is looking for a few more talented designers to join our team for a term of approximately 3 months. Do you already maintain an existing blog with multiple posts weekly showcasing your projects? Are you interested in participating in upcoming digi image releases featuring our fun and flirty images? Then our team may be a good fit for you!
Design team members are expected to:
• Create sample projects using ABS digi images and post them weekly to your blog. Each team member will select a minimum of 2 images per release to work with. The minimum required number of projects per month will be 5: 3 challenge projects and 2 new release sneak peek projects (1 per image chosen).
• Participate in Anita Be Stampin new release activities, including any release parties.
• Participate in ABS weekly challenges, blog hops, PCP and Yahoo group discussion, etc.
• Support your fellow design team members by following their blogs and regularly commenting on their ABS creations.
• Support ABS customers by regularly commenting on their ABS creations. • Display the ABS DT badge and link DT members up to your blog.
• Upload ABS creations to at least 2 online galleries on a regular basis, preferably at least every two weeks.
• Respect the prohibition of sharing digi image files. Sharing files would be considered grounds for termination.
In return design team members will:
• Become an important part of a fun and welcoming DT environment!
• Receive a welcome kit of digi images to get you started.
• Be compensated with ABS digi images.
• Receive a discount on any additional cling mounted rubber stamps AND/OR digi images that you would like to purchase.
• Be featured as a designer on the ABS website and blog.
If you’re interested in joining our team, please send an email to email@example.com with "Design Team Call" in the subject line and include the following information:
• Full name
• Tell me a little bit about yourself and why you’d like to join our team
• A link to your blog
• A list of the online forums that you participate in (SCS, Papercraft Planet, for example) and your user name at each forum
This DT call won’t run long, so if you’re interested please contact me as soon as possible. I look forward to hearing from you!