Monday, January 9, 2012

Saying Goodbye...

Hello, friends. I am so sorry to have been silent for so long. So much has happened in my life over the last six months. I moved away from Omaha to an itty bitty little town in Nebraska and returned to working full time outside of the home.

Sadly, I find that it is necessary to close the Anita Be Stampin Shoppe. My passion for running the shoppe and challenges fizzled out quite some time ago, so it’s only natural that fate has guided me in a different direction.

I am so thankful for the wonderful people I have met along the way; lovely customers, beautiful artists, and amazing design team members make it so difficult to say goodbye. I will miss you all. Please note that I will still blog (occasionally) over at my personal blog. Just in case you’d like to stay in touch. ;)

While the shoppe is closed effectively immediately, you are welcome to email me at anitabestampin@gmail.com if you require assistance. For a limited time, you may also email me should you wish to make a special request to purchase digi images or rubber stamp sets formerly sold at www.anitabestampin.com.

And the last item of business…the randomly selected winner of our last ever ABS Challenge (11/11 ABS challenge #26…hanging head in shame here due to the delay) is Nicole. Congrats Nicole! Check your inbox as I have sent you an email.

Wishing you all the best in 2012!

With love,

Anita

2 comments:

Karyn S said...

Awww, sorry to hear that Anita. I've really enjoyed using your fabulous images. Best of luck for the future!

Star said...

We'll miss you, Anita!!

 

Graphic Design by Polka Dot Dandy